[bf1942] Map Crashing still on 1.45 ob2

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Sep 10 02:46:35 EDT 2003

If there's no core, the process exited normally, which usually means
returned from main() or called exit(). The BF server calls exit() when
there's a fatal error, and you should be able to see this in the log
file. Though keep in mind that the log file is overwritten when the
server restarts (i.e. also when changing maps).

// Andreas