[bf1942] Reserved slots bug

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Fri Sep 5 22:08:24 EDT 2003

--On Friday, September 05, 2003 4:44 PM -0700 James Gurney
<james at globalmegacorp.org> wrote:

> The bug where the config file writes out the wrong syntax seems to be
> fixed, but it appears that all users are still being prompted for the
> password on map change, effectively making the reserved slots feature not
> really useable. Has anyone else managed to get this working? Is there any
> chance of this being fixed in another beta?

Just confirming that I'm seeing the same thing on the (MA)MatureAsskickers
server. I'd love to have this feature, as our server is quite popular and
when our team gets home at night finds the server too full to join.