[bf1942] Map Crashing still on 1.45 ob2

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Fri Sep 5 02:35:41 EDT 2003

Bump up the core file limit, compress the core file and mail that to me
with a note if you were running the dynamic or static binary and as much
information as possible about the conditions. Where you running a mod?
Where you doing anything funky with the configuration? What kernel
version are you running?

That's the best way. If there's no core file even though you set the
core file limit to unlimited the configuration doesn't allow the server
to start. This might be because you run an invalid map for a mod or
similar.

// Andreas