[bf1942] wanted: XML stats Generator

Jon Wolberg MMmmGood at cox.net
Thu Sep 4 14:55:02 EDT 2003

Well thats great news!  Hopefully he is nice enough to share his creation,
as I know a lot of people are interested in it.  Stats programs are starting
to trickle out now one by one, and each one that comes out has sparked a
HUGE interested in how it works, etc.

The one your clan member made is the best ive seen yet.  Hopefully we can
get a dialogue going :)

Jon