[bf1942] OT: Client-side support?

Kevin Lockitt kevlar at blackbagops.com
Thu Sep 4 10:55:53 EDT 2003

I don't know how effective it is but it's the only official channel I
can find for getting client bug reports to where EA will/might see them.

You want to discuss feature requests for the game client with EA? I
don't think there will be an "official" discussion channel for that. :)

Kevin Lockitt

kevlar at blackbagops.com
www.blackbagops.com