[bf1942] OT: Client-side support?

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Sep 4 02:59:54 EDT 2003

Please don't.

The forum is about the _dedicated linux server_, not about BF in general.

While you may still discuss client side issues related to the linux server
I can't see the point with littering the forum with client bugs not related
to the server beta, it just makes it harder to find the posts that are
useful too me.

// Andreas

---