Is BF1942 Linux Server Build read for production servers?

Paul Richards noxis at clara.net
Wed Sep 3 07:57:16 EDT 2003

Hi Guys

Simple question is the linux server build ready for production servers yet?

I would test it but right this second I havnt got a machine spare that I can
do a realistic production test on it. Were the issues with SMP resolved?

How many servers would people recommend for a dual Xeon 1700 box running
Gentoo? Its currently running WinXP with 3 BF servers each at about 24
players all are customer servers so i cant rip it out, reformat and test if
BF1942 isnt quite ready yet.

Cheers for the info

-Paul