[bf1942] CD Key Invalid on Cassino

Bradley Caricofe Caricofe at Comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 01:33:32 EDT 2003

> Is their a solution to the Invalid CD Key on the Cassino map?  Everything
> (maps) seem to work fine that is included in the standard mod directory
> /mods/BF1942/archives/levels ... but when in XPack1 the Cassino map causes
> an 'Invalid CD Key' error...

Wow that's very bad...  So basically RTR is unplayable with the latest
release?  I'm getting several complaints from people whom I manage BF
servers for, is there a quick hack that we can try that will allow for the
connection to be made..?