[bf1942] CD Key Invalid on Cassino

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Sep 2 15:30:27 EDT 2003

Doh!  I guess I was just thinking of servers running RtR and pure BF as
well, which I guess is not quite the same thing.  Only reason I got
confused was 'cause i noticed that my RtR cd won't let me bring up BF anymore.

Sure would be nice to be able to switch between mods, tho!  Also to adjust
the number of iterations on a per-map basis, for example, so that one could
run Gazala say twice, but al-khafji docks 5 times during a cycle.

lee at cgmlarson.com