[bf1942] 1.45-ob2 available

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at uglypunk.com
Tue Sep 2 09:14:28 EDT 2003

any chance we could get the cd hashes listed when we do a game.listplayers
like we get to see ip it might make admining a little easier

Im testing the nix server on a 56 player server on freebsd
seems to be good other then the segv that i will recompile the kernel and
fix tommorow
it is a athlon 2400xp

86% cpu 52 player battle of the buldge DC
seems pritty good

Kingsley