[bf1942] Announcement: 1.5 linux server available

Shockwave shockwave at blastingzone.org
Wed Oct 29 18:41:20 EST 2003

> Didn't try it but I think we should wait... :)

I tried it on my RH7.2 box and was able to get the static version running
with BFRM and my original serversettings.con file (I had to rename the
ServerSettings.con file first).  Once it was running I connected with my
client and it said it was the wrong version.  Of course, I only tried it
with Desert Combat so I can't speak to whether it will work with BF1942.
I'm betting it won't.

Shockwave