[bf1942] Announcement: 1.5 linux server available

yokai yokai at ninetyfive.org
Wed Oct 29 11:36:32 EST 2003

great, thanks for that. already updated and am now running an empty
philipines server :)

two questions:
1. the ob2 mentioned in the readme, is that the file distributed now or
the next releasE?
2. is the server using capital letters again when looking for config
files? i have to use bf remote manager because most of the clan can't
really use linux and i had to cp my serversettings.con to
ServerSettings.con before the settings were accepted by the server, else
it would just use some default lan config

thanks again,
best regards,

yokai