mailing list

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Thu Oct 23 13:52:28 EDT 2003

Wrong answer to an easy question.  This is a mailing list not a newsgroup
:p  AFAWK, Ryan has nothing to do with the administration of this mailing
list.  Just because the list and Ryan share a domain name does not mean he
controls the list, nor does it even imply control (that would be like me
saying I control syktel because I have an @skytel.com email address).

And this thread has a new subject since it has nothing to do with the
original comment.  No comment on any of the silly who removed who
discussion (take it offlist).

-g8