[bf1942] What no goodbye

www clan - Starkness starkness at wwwclan.com
Thu Oct 23 12:25:36 EDT 2003

That thought never crossed my mind.  Ryan is way too much of a gentlemen to
do something like that.  I never heard Kevin say anything worthy of removal.

Clarification: My intention was not to say, Ryan has anything to do with
Kevins removal!

Although, if I read it again now, it looks like I wanted to say that... :(

Sorry for that Ryan (if you still follow this list... :)

Martin