[bf1942] What no goodbye

Jon Wolberg MMmmGood at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 22:33:23 EDT 2003

I told Kevin bout this, and the tools were left up on his site.  I asked him
how he expected people to know about that, and he realized that no one knew.
Check his frontpage, he has a link to the utilities.

Kevin would have replied to this, but someone took him off this list and
moderated new signups, so he cant signup anymore.

Jon