[bf1942] What no goodbye

InCisT InCisT at Popsikle.net
Wed Oct 22 14:27:38 EDT 2003

Bill Cuffley wrote:
> Some oil would be fun.  Feed the little pyromaniac child in us.  Good
> point about the football.  I'm sure he has his reason to remove all
> references to it.  That marketing theory would perhaps make sense.
>
> Bill

[snip]

This is off topic, but here is my take. He got the community addicted to
something, because it was good, then bitched becuase nobody would buy it
from him. I see it as one of those sites that start off free, then make
you pay for stuff. Thats the true spirit of the internet right? Fucking
people over?  He can whine all he want, he will not get any sympathy out
of me or the rest of my server admins, the clans I rent servers too, the
lanners at the party's i throw or anything of the sort.

InCisT