[bf1942] What no goodbye

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Wed Oct 22 12:09:39 EDT 2003

Bill's right, of course, but I imagine it is intended to put pressure on DICE.

Not a bad idea if I were him.  Now all the server admins will be harassing
them to do what he's already done.

Lee
At 11:50 AM 10/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Don't bash the guy, your negative remarks and all the nagging included
>is one of the reasons he gave up on this project.  It wasn't fun
>anymore.  This guy did a lot for the community, so let's appreciate what
>he did, versus complain about him removing what wouldn't even exist
>without him. (IMHO)
>
>Bill

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com