[bf1942] An Open Letter to the BF1942 Community

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Sat Oct 11 12:08:53 EDT 2003

I want to hear more of the story too, but at first glance it seems someone
pulled a Micro$oft with your utility (resistance is futile).

I've forwarded your email and some constructive criticism to my contacts
at DICE, looking forward to hearing what they have to say, hopefully all
of us can effect some sort of positive change with this unfortunate
situation.

-g8