[bf1942] Linux and SPARC

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Oct 10 17:36:33 EDT 2003

I reduced my players from 32 to 24 and it crashes much less often.  With 16
it ran for a week at a time.  It seems reasonable to assume that this is
the nature of the problem with crashes, I think.

Lee
At 02:14 PM 10/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, I ran a 24 player server on linux with a 650 with 128 megs of ram for
>a good while. It worked just fine, but it took fooooreeever for the maps
>to change.
>
>Mike
>
> > Some more hilarious humor in the bf1942 sector once again .....  I have
> > seen BF dedicated on dual AMD 450's with 24 LAN players....  too bad
> > that was using Windoze though....

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com