[bf1942] windows vs linux

Hell hell at wurstgurke.de
Mon Oct 6 00:17:17 EDT 2003

Let say it in this way. A year ago i was running a mohaa Server on Linux, and this was quite stable compared to the windows system. This system (300 Mhz) was also able to run the same amount of players like the windows system what we had before... (600MHz).

I set up last days a linux bf server, and with the first try it went fine. But i couldn't compare it really to the windows stuff...

/hell

Am Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:08:13 +0200 hat Marcus Gralde <marcus.gralde at gmc.nu> geschrieben:

--
hell