Server Remote Access protocol

Shockwave shockwave at blastingzone.org
Sat Oct 4 12:36:06 EDT 2003

I am interested in creating a program that can communicate directly with the
BF1942 server over its Remote Access port (4711 by default) and I need some
information.  Basically I need to know the type of socket connection (tcp or
udp) and the format of the data for both sending and receiving information.
I am aware that there is already a utility that can be used for Windows
systems (RemoteConsole.exe) as well as a program available through Black Bag
Operations but neither yield any details about the process.

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Shockwave