[bf1942] Win32 server no +overlayPath or query port settings

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Oct 2 03:07:32 EDT 2003

Hi, Steven.

Basically the Linux branch is up to date with the current official win32
release but not vice versa.

Because I need to support the Linux server while we continue development
the linux server is branched off from the trunk. The problem is that there
hasn't been time until now to actually sync that branch back and integrate
those features and improvements fully cross-platform.

So the features I've added for Linux are part of a much larger client/server
improvement in an upcoming official patch.

Sorry for being vague but atleast you know the reason now.

Regards,
Andreas