[bf1942] RemoteConsole question

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Fri Nov 28 16:17:31 EST 2003

In case anyone else is interested, I found this old article here which talks a little more about how a remote connection is authenticated:

http://seclists.org/lists/bugtraq/2003/Feb/0344.html

So I guess I may have enough information to try and hack it together, but these articles are so out of date I don't know if the method used to authenticate is still the same. If anyone else has any more information to add that would be terrific!