[bf1942] Linkage changes once again

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Fri Nov 21 06:12:14 EST 2003

I hoped it was too, but for me it segfaults every ~20 hours, for some
reason.
I am using Debian btw with a 2.4 kernel. Both the dynamic and static
binaries are of no use to me.

Anyway, i'm thinking of switching these gameboxes to FreeBSD. As that is
our native OS in our company, this won't be a problem.
The FreeBSD Compat is developed by some people of Redhat linux, and
since this project is dead, I wonder if this will be continued.

Andreas: you can compare it with redhat6 or 7, depends on what the
people are using, it sees /usr/compat/linux/ as /
And further it works the same as a native Linux OS.