[bf1942] Anti cheat tool

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 05:49:57 EST 2003

I really hope it will make an end to all the laming
about cheating and the sport of accusing people of
cheating even when they just have some good skills.

Is it possible to fix the pause bug on the linux
server? When putting a game on pause for 2-4 minutes
(during a clanwar with 20 people on the server) and
continuing the game, everyone suddenly get's
connection problems and the server dies (restarts).

keep up the good work!
We all still love this great game :)

--- Andreas Fredriksson <andreas.fredriksson at dice.se>