[bf1942] Anti cheat tool

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Tue Nov 18 12:26:50 EST 2003

Hello Alex,

A> tahats the problem... i dont think a anti cheat tool for BF42 is neccesarry

I think an anti-cheat tool IS necessary.

I just mention those I heard about:
- Radar hack (you can see EVERY unit and player in your mini-map, even
those not in your team)
- No-Fog-cheat (you can snipe over the whole map)
- No-Recoil (staionary weapons don't have any recoil any more)
- Name-Hack (you can read ALL names and it doesn't matter how far away
friend or foe is)

And I believe there are many more cheats available and I heard of the
above in an online gaming league (ESL if you want to know) where they
were used by some clans...

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--