[bf1942] game play mode switching?

KLM - 515TEM klemen at 515TEM.com
Thu Nov 13 17:19:37 EST 2003

it can be made with BF Remote Manager...

Just save 2 different server settings and it will automatically restart the
server with the new mod/mode/map/other settings - while you do that it can
change the name to so the outsider know it changed...

;)

just use the [Settings] button and pick [Switch config] option, than choose
the previously saved config on disk...

Regards
Klemen