[bf1942] game play mode switching?

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Nov 13 16:23:48 EST 2003

I agree it would be cool to configure that.  Also the ability to very the
number of rounds per map would be nice, so I could have fewer rounds of
maps which generally take longer to play, and maybe several rounds of
short, quick maps.

Lee
At 11:58 AM 11/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello List:
>
>Is there any way to change gameplay mode of the server when the map changes?
>I would like to run some of the non CTF maps in my lineup, like Weapon
>Bunkers,
>but can't because it is a conquest mode map. I am looking for a way to do it
>either automatically, or by admin command... If it could only be done
>while an
>admin is logged in that is better than nothing!
>
>----------------
>visit the unholy server:
>unholyplayground.com
>69.10.138.220
>Desert of DOOM! -=CTF=- DC 0.5L
>linux dedicated DesertCombat CTF
>stats: http://unholyplayground.com/players/

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com