Linus server mem/cpu usage

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 13:13:20 EST 2003

Hi,

I couldn't find an answer to this in the archive so I wondering if
anyone can help.

I am trying to find out the rough per player memory and CPU usage
figures for the server. The machine I have is a bit crap on the CPU
front (PIII 550) but memory is no problem and I was wondering if it is
really worth me using this machine or just trying to find a new one.

What player limit do you reckon I could get to running on that machine.
Also, is bf1942 more cpu (like cs) or memory (link moh) heavy?

TIA

--
Josh
http://www.chickenmonkey.co.uk