[bf1942] Tards to ban

[-T-]-=|Puck|=- puck at clantorque.org
Sat May 31 20:44:56 EDT 2003

In HL, you can ban by WONID or by IP.  The WONID is based on the CD Key.

If you ban the ID, then you can use rcon writeid to write the ban to the
banned.cfg.

Then, to get the banned.cfg to load every map change, you'd add exec
banned.cfg to the server.cfg file.

If you ban by IP, you would use writeip to write the ban to the listip.cfg
file.  Again, to get it to load each map change to keep the ban active, you
would add exec listip.cfg to the server.cfg file.