[bf1942] Tards to ban

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Sat May 31 06:47:48 EDT 2003

All games that use the GameSpy SDK receive a hashed version of
the cd key when clients connect, BF does this too. This is in
turn used for checking for duplicate cd keys. It's a fairly
small change to add banning and kicking by this id as well
but it has to work persistently as well so I'm going to have
to rewrite some console commands for it to work.

It's going in sooner or later in any case.

// Andreas