[bf1942] okay....tell me what this means

Maarten De Meyer keats at prophecy.be
Sat May 31 04:24:06 EDT 2003

Let's not jump to conlusions here and wait until Andreas answers (Monday
I presume). I'd much rather believe the mistake here lies in bad
communication between the developers and whoever posts the patch news;
frankly I see that happening sooner than Andreas making a
mistake/forgetting to update on that one :)

Let's also not forget that the patch news is intended for the average
gamer and not the average linux server admin, getting too technical
would be a bad idea, although I also get the impression he contradicts
what Andreas has said before.