[bf1942] Tards to ban

Kevin Lockitt kevin at blackbagops.com
Fri May 30 23:30:23 EDT 2003

BFRM 2.0 doesn't currently support the Linux server but I am in the
process of writing a server management daemon that will allow the Remote
Manager 2.0 Win32 GUI client and a new Linux command-line client to
manage a Linux BF server.

Keep an eye on my forums for news about these developments.

Kevin Lockitt

kevin at blackbagops.com
www.blackbagops.com