[bf1942] okay....tell me what this means

Jon MMmmGood at cox.net
Fri May 30 18:58:28 EDT 2003

Then why did Andreas say this:

"The server administrator can also decide to add additional CRC bundles for
 clients using certain mods he decides to allow."

"There will actually be one CRC line for each map and
game mode
for every mod. This file can be generated by using a shell script to loop
over all
the maps and game modes and have the executable spit out the CRCs. "

That doesnt sound like pure or non-pure to me, but you never know, I could
just be reading it wrong.