[bf1942] Tards to ban

Bill Cuffley bcuffley at netarus.com
Fri May 30 14:27:49 EDT 2003

To my knowledge, cd keys or a variation of are already sent to the
server, since this last one has the responsibility of validating cd
keys. (It has to be this way if there are cracked servers that don't
validate keys)

Shouldn't be too too hard to modify cd-key validation scheme, if
crackers have done it for their purposes.

Bill