[bf1942] Tards to ban

Casey Zacek bfb-bf at bogleg.org
Fri May 30 08:49:44 EDT 2003

Hornet The Knight wrote (at Fri, May 30, 2003 at 03:39:13PM +0300):
> It'd probably a perfect idea to create a tool similiar to Half-Life's
> MySQL supported AdminMod (www.adminmod.org). And that would be a great
> step to take BF up. There's not so many tools for Linux Ded. Server
> yet... is there?

I use admin mod for my CS servers, but I don't use the MySQL
functionality.

At any rate, I was referring to being able to ban by an ID based on
the CD key the player is using as opposed to his fairly arbitrary IP
address.

--
-- Casey Zacek (Zippo)                  Beer for Breakfast servers
   66.111.111.66:27015 (CS multi-map)     <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>