Configuration Tips?

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Fri May 30 08:44:50 EDT 2003

OK, I know that some people have reported success at running the linux
dedicated server.

I'm not looking to run a huge number of players now (I'll wait somewhat
patiently for 1.4 for that ;-) but I get bad rubberbanding with only
four players on even maps with no ships.  (Bandwidth/ping is good, CPU
is fine.)  I also get bad recoil in tanks when they reload.

Can anyone who's getting OK operation post any config changes they've
made or other things they may have run into while tweaking the setup?

Thanks,

Todd