[bf1942] Weekly Update & Features?

Kevin J. Anderson lestat at counter-strike.net
Wed May 28 09:37:54 EDT 2003

bittorrent is always appreciated.

kev

->-----Original Message-----
->From: Steve Getman [mailto:steve at lightcubed.com]
->Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:25 AM
->To: bf1942 at icculus.org
->Subject: RE: [bf1942] Weekly Update & Features?
->
-><quote who="Fredriksson, Andreas">
->> since I was basically flamed this week when giving as much info
->> as I could about release dates I didn't feel very motivated to
->> write a progress report this week.
->
->Don't let it get to you...  :)  The vast majority of us appreciate the
->updates as well as the work you're doing.
->
->>
->> I can tell you though that a distribution site has been set up,
->> thanks to a very supportive member on this list (thanks Steve!).
->> I'm ready to upload a linux beta as soon as 1.4 hits the net.
->
->Welcome!  With your permission, I may also make the file(s) available via
->bittorrent soon after you post them to the site.  The download speeds are
->incredible once it gets downloaded by a few people.
->
->Steve