[bf1942] Weekly Update & Features?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Wed May 28 09:24:47 EDT 2003

<quote who="Fredriksson, Andreas">
> since I was basically flamed this week when giving as much info
> as I could about release dates I didn't feel very motivated to
> write a progress report this week.

Don't let it get to you...  :)  The vast majority of us appreciate the
updates as well as the work you're doing.

> I can tell you though that a distribution site has been set up,
> thanks to a very supportive member on this list (thanks Steve!).
> I'm ready to upload a linux beta as soon as 1.4 hits the net.

Welcome!  With your permission, I may also make the file(s) available via
bittorrent soon after you post them to the site.  The download speeds are
incredible once it gets downloaded by a few people.

Steve