Weekly Update & Features?

Udo Held udo at udoheld.de
Wed May 28 05:01:26 EDT 2003

Hi!

I'm missing yesterdays weakly updates. No new news?!

As we were told the next release will include a full featured logging!

So some questions about the logging:

Will it be possible that users can pass information directly into the
logs without that everybody sees what they wrote or will there be a list
of command that can be set in a config file that are passed through to
the logs? This would create the ability for the first user based
administrative tools. An admin command for sending messages to specific
users would be great as well.

Regards
Udo