AW: [bf1942] Should i Wine or should i go ?

Christian Lahme lahme at 4all-networks.de
Mon May 26 18:58:31 EDT 2003

I can understand both sides. But it´s time to get a solution. Not in two
weeks or three. We´ve been waiting a long time for a linux ded. A very
long time and nothing really  happend. We´re sponsoring germans
Dcnation.de-Team and their servers are awful lagging for a long time. Is
this a support for BF? No, i think it´s bad sign to the customers.