[bf1942] Should i Wine or should i go ?

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon May 26 09:13:50 EDT 2003

When we develop a patch, almost half of time time is spent fixing up
little bugs that the test labs find. Client bugs would ruin the show
for everyone and there's no point in releasing a dedicated server if
there are no clients available.

That's the situation, try to live with it.

// Andreas (deep in the rendering code)