[bf1942] Off Topic: Game server host recommendation needed....

Jon MMmmGood at cox.net
Sun May 25 22:11:17 EDT 2003

Daniel,

I cant speak for any of our customers, but i'd say ECGNetwork.Com is pretty
good!  Planetbattlefield.com chose us to rent their server out of all of all
the other GSPs out there.  We also have a pretty good community going, we
have matches between customers on their servers.

We also use BFSM 2.0, which lets you switch mods as often as you like.

No advertising/server name requirements.
No setup fee.

URL is http://www.ecgnetwork.com

Jon Wolberg