[bf1942] By the time BF is setup for a linux server

Patrick Gavin wezelboy at soe.ucsc.edu
Sun May 25 13:20:42 EDT 2003

I have to concur. A Linux port really is in EAs best interest. There are
a lot of people out there, (myself included) who have access to hot
hardware and fat pipe in their jobs but cannot or will not run windows
on their trusted network. The bottom line really is that Linux (or
better yet BSD) is a much better server OS than Windows. The sad thing
is, its the suits that make these decisions and not the geeks. Most
suits don't even know what an operating system is.

-P