[bf1942] By the time BF is setup for a linux server

Klemen Gersak (515TEM Compaq) klemen at 515tem.com
Sun May 25 12:28:07 EDT 2003

but another problem will occure with the 1.4 patch. A flood of linux
servers. That means a lot more than just these 1000 win servers we can find
online these days.

Dice SHOULD concider a better filtering system. I like HL and UT2003 filters
best. Medal of Honor and BF (dedicated&password) filters are no good or not
enough at least...

Regards,
Klemen
515TEM Compaq