[bf1942] Status Report

shagnome shagnome at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 02:12:37 EDT 2003

ive had no problems with redhat8.0, slackware8.1, most major current
distro's.
U might want to look at updating your distro, u may allready manually update
the kernel and packages, but as everyones system is different to the next,
its hard to sit down and perscribe a list of things to update on your 6.2
box, that would successfully get bf running smoothly for u.

(no problems running the servers BF/DC, but of course bungee effect and
usual anomalies)