[bf1942] SMP

aking at gblx.net aking at gblx.net
Sat May 17 13:56:11 EDT 2003

Just popping in here.. has anyone had experience doing beowulf for bf
servers?  This might be a REALLY cool thing to get in on.  Not sure if any
other games out there do it or not.  I'm sure clustered bf servers would
make bf a solid contender out there, so far as online servers.  Like my
buddy, Ricky and I say, 'Who's got that?!  NOBODY!'

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.
IP Systems Engineering
Systems Administrator