[bf1942] Getting a little antsy, new release?

Klemen Gersak (515TEM Compaq) klemen at 515tem.com
Fri May 16 07:43:44 EDT 2003

okay

cool

than would be so kind and check this Win client problem of mine... I run a
multiplayer gaming room and offer 1 game stations. All games are legal but
my machines don't contain CDROMs. All instalations are made via Ghost
backup... ver 1.2 with a NoCD patch by iMSDOX worked perfectly, but ver. 1.3
and 1.31 NoCD patch by FDX don't if the PC doesn't phisically contain a
CDROM. The bf1942.exe just doesn't start anything - no Alert, no error, no
Game, nothing... If I built in the CD-unit BF started just fine.

Any bright ideas?

Oh.. the PC configurations:
AMD 1000MHz
512 RAM