Bandwidth choke

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu May 15 21:42:53 EDT 2003

Forwarded from a forum I frequent. Alas, I know just enough about the server
to bring it up but haven't really tinkered with it much, so I don't know the
answer. I'm trying to get details on how he's doing the bandwidth measurement.