[bf1942] Silly Question... I anyone's server working?

Casey Zacek bfb-bf at bogleg.org
Wed May 14 15:42:10 EDT 2003

I'm running the Windows dedicated server under winex 3.0, with the
display exported to Xvfb.  It burns extra CPU, but it works
near-flawlessly.

I'm anxiously awaiting a decently-working native Linux port. :)

--
-- Casey Zacek (Zippo)                  Beer for Breakfast servers
   66.111.111.66:27015 (CS multi-map)     <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>